Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hey. Just so you know, lots of people don't have the greatest view of the country I am in, but I have such a great view of this country. I have seen lots of things and poorer circumstances than here in Romania and I just love this country so much and want it to be successful and be happy. People aren't choosing to be happy, but I do understand. I love my mission so much and the people I have come to know and meet on the streets, in the apartment flats, at church, and in the parks. I love my experiences here and I have learned a lot from them and gotten to know myself better and to become a better person and a happier person. A more grateful person. My time is slowly coming to an end, but I am grateful for all those who have supported me, put up with me as their companion, and the patience of members and people around me. I love being a missionary and bringing others closer to God. People honestly don't understand the message, until they read from the Book of Mormon. I love the people here and want to keep making a difference. Simply making the invitation to others and giving them the choice. Everyone has a choice to accept or not. 

Hey Family, I love you so much. Marissa. I am so proud of you and for you getting married. Wish I could be there, but in Spirit I will be there and some of my thoughts will be thinking of you in a few days more than ever. I am grateful for you and your example. I love you all Dad and Mom. Shelby and Garrett and Marissa and Grant and Caleb. You mean everything to me.

Have a great week you all. Take care and be happy. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment