Monday, September 24, 2012

38 Days.

I actually don't know how many days it is till I get home, but 38 days was the limit me and Elder Speth put from last Thursday to my last Sunday. We are reading the Book of Mormon for studies, nearly 30 minutes a day and going to read it before the end of the transfer. Also in that time period we are going to do a lot more. I love Timisoara. I do not really miss the summer hot days. Funny how in the summer we long for winter, but in the winter cold days we so long for the summer days. I like Spring and Fall. Can't believe September is already half way...started! It was a long week last week, but at the same time, it flew by. It was good being in Bucuresti for the beginning of the week, but I started getting sick, because of the lack of sleep and the lack of being in Timisoara. I took Green down to Bucuresti Monday and we spent p-day there. Lots of fun playing football. Elder Nilsson threw me some awesome passes and I made some awesome plays. nbd. Then able to see a couple members randomly and met up with them and then Tuesday spent time with Green, Nilsson, Mikolyski, and James. Then Wednesday morning, very early took them to the airport with Pettit and Newey. Only two times in the airport, someone asked me for directions or help to find something. I was expecting more people to come and ask me for help, but it's ok. I'm over it. Then Wednesday it was great to see the other Elder Green, the one I served with in Bucuresti. We visited some people and members and it was a great day to be reunited. Love that kid. And he is already in his 6th transfer and he got transferred to Alexandria and will be serving with a former of my companions, Elder Ealy. I think next transfer he will be training there in Alexandria. Then Thursday back in Timisoara with my favorite companion (favorite means current) Elder Speth. We visited a few members and met up with the young man who came to church last week and he came to church again yesterday. It was a great week and it's going to be a great transfer. It's going to fly and already is flying. I love it and hope you all have a great week! The gospel changes hearts. Do you like it? Peace be unto you. Don't play with street lights. Drive safe and don't mess with the cd players if you are the driver. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment