Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Last.

So soon, so quickly it comes. From that cool day back in November with my trainer in the Panduri chapel in Bucuresti, bearing my testimony along with Elders Lee, Ransom, and Nemrow, to a wicked hot day in the far away neighborhood of Arad next to Elder Green, Pettit, Myers, Tefft, and Martin, the time comes and it goes. It was a most excellent zone conference, personally uplifted and inspired by the testimonies of fellow missionaries and their experiences and the guidance from the Hill's. Love that family and all my missionaries. It was great to chat with a former companion of mine, Elder Martin and talking about Timisoara and Sibiu. And getting to know new faces and missionaries. And seeing many other faces. It was great to see Ghita and his son Cristi, some of my favorite people in the world. It was unfortunate to catch Dana while she was at work. And a few other faces I was blessed to remeet after a good six months since being in Arad. Now 7. And two days ago and a year ago was the day I arrived in Arad. The last. The weather is still fairly hot. And the work is going alright, it is a tough work, but I love it so much. It is while we serve others and sacrifice our time, talents, desires, and wants for the benefit of others that learn who we are and literally find ourselves. There is nothing greater than serving others. I enjoy serving and am going to miss the envelopement of this calling and service.
The Last.

No comments:

Post a Comment