Thursday, September 16, 2010

SAFE AND SOUND

Hey Mom and Dad,
Just wanted to send a quick e-mail to you guys. Third day and about to start classes. Slept great the first night and woke up a couple times this morning. Yesterday we had a great Branch Presidency meeting and I love the counselors too. There are 12 in our district, all going to Romania. We got up and bore our testimony and told a little about ourselves. I will write more in the next e-mail. Don't have a lot of time. I love you guys. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. Really enjoyed the e-mail from you and Marissa, package from Marissa, and the treats from Greg and Lisa, an e-mail from Taryn, and a letter from Rachael. Whew! Lots of mail and I felt bad the temporary District Leader yesterday calling my name out while others got nothing. New District Leader, felt like it might be me, but as the meeting went on I could tell it would be the guy next to me, Elder Newroe. My companion is great Elder Mikolyski. Love you guys. Hope you are doing well.
Love,
Elder Schroedter

No comments:

Post a Comment