Thursday, September 30, 2010

P-Day

Hello all!
First, Marissa before I forget. It automatically has this background, think I just changed it. Lemme know yo! Ok bro! Thanks!
Thanks Mom for the vaccinations info. Hopefully they'll accept it. Just needed to make sure I got both. All taken care of. Enough of that trash. Some OLD ladies working in that place. Stubborn but Sweet Spirits. True daughters of God. Love 'em.
Basically. Another week has gone. All is well in Israel. Love you. Call if anything serious happens. I will too. Alright. Until next week. Bye. Love you. :) -Elder Schroedter.

Just kidding, I guess I will talk a little bit about my week and everything and what not. What the heck? Why not!
Last week ended well. Fridays and Saturdays are long each week. A lot of time in the classroom and teaching by the teachers.
Sunday was great. Loved the Fast and Testimony Meeting. Perhaps the best one of my life honestly. No joke. Felt the Spirit so much and it was great with the new District getting up there and bearing their testimonies and a couple from our District. My comp, DL, and Elder James I think. It truly was the strongest I think I have ever felt the Spirit. Equal to the temple.
I think you may miss the Fast Sunday here Marissa but that's ok. I am constantly thinking where I am goign to hide each of your letterSSSS. Multiple ones. and For Grant!!! You too. ANd Caleb too. Why not? And Mom and Dad for a few years from now. ;) I know it.
Sunday fireside was great. The guy was really funny. I forget his position in the MTC but he was a great public speaker and really had the crowd. He gave a great talk, no question. Loved it.
Then after that I watched the CES video with Holland talking about Teaching, ON teaching or soemthing. It wasn't the usual Holland talk but it was still good. It was definitely for more CES teachers. Oh well. ANd also this morning there was a 2 hour mission conference where District Presidency members and MTC presidency members. They all gave really great talks and I cannot wait for General COnference. It definitely didn't feel like 2 hours at all!
Monday was a bitter sweet farewell to the other Romanian district. Elder Farr, and Kebkar and Sora Mullen. I loved them all and hopefully I'll be seeing them pretty soon here in nearly a month!
September is over and when October is done, I'll be gone before I know it! Can't wait to get out there. But I just forget about it, lose myself. It's kinda like lifeguarding, you can't count down the hours, days, or minutes ever or else it will never come. Time is a very funny thing and we control in a way how fast it goes each day and week.
In my journal I stopped numbering the days because it really didn't help and also I forgot! I love writing in my journal at night! Can't wait to share it with all of you and also with myself looking back at it in a couple years.
Tuesday devotional was so so so great. Presidency of the 70. Elder L. Whitney Clayton I believe. Gave a wonderful talk. His wife talked about Listening to (1) companions (2) investigators and (3) the Spirit. Really good notes.
He talked about Daniel 2:44-45. Stone cut out of the mountain. It is just the beginning. We know the ending conclusion but we have to work to get there. The Standard of Truth. Every nation, kindred, tongue, and people. Time will tell! It was great. Keeping the right perspective!!!!! I loved when he went through Hinckley's talks from 99 up to 07. 11 million and now 2010 14 million members!!! IT IS JUST THE BEGINNING!
Gym has been great. Played volleyball the last few times and as a district it truly has been a lot of fun. I honestly do not get too competitive at all. I have learned to control myself and just play for fun. I want to have fun and I do!
Last Wednesday ASL district came in. I just learned in the whole MTC district we get alll the ASL peeps, Romanians, and couple English districts. The temple was so cool today. Had the ASL screens (2 of em) for Elder Mercey who is totally deaf and doesnt ahve any implants. It was really cool. And last SUnday, his testimony when he signed it was probably my favorite. The temple was a neat experience with him being there.
Language: more grammar principle and what not. how to say school supplies, church stuff, colors, subjunctive, accusative, adjective stressers, school work week, adj demonstrative, reflexive, ca sa principle, saying a need, and dative forms. WHEW!!!! lots to remember!!!!
Thank you all for the letters, Grandpa Schroedter, Grandma Ross, Ashley, Amma, Mom, Dad, Jeanna, Taryn and packages: Kristi and Gar and Taryn. THANKS SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!
Time is running out and I could talk forever. Wednesday dinners are the worst with all the missionaries but I enjoy it. Got to talk with Paul Hazelbarth a couple times and it was great. I love you all so so much. I miss you. I'll see you in two. Two easy I say.
DearElder me. Short e-mails. Letters accepted. Packages are alright too. :):):):):):)
Bought a Romanian hymnbook today. ANd getting my name embozed in it. Love you.
I LOVE YOU.
Love,
Elder Taylor L Schroedter

No comments:

Post a Comment