Saturday, October 9, 2010

Week 5

Hello Everyone,
Yet another great week in the infirmary, heaven, prison, living...., paradise?, jail cell with the door wide open. I love it. hehe
It truly was another great week though. I really did enjoy it and I hope all you did too. I miss you all and hope you are all doing just excellent!!!!!! Today has been great so far. Yesterday I started having a sore throat and it is killing me today. Took some throat medicine, cold medicine, and ibuprofen. 3 Pills! I think that is more than all last year. And that just goes to show you how bad I am hurting!!!!! I never take medicine. Don't believe in it....to an extent. Exception or severe bleeding and close to death. Then Some things can help ya out. Only sometimes though. It's all mental. I've doing alright so far in my life. Although I'll probably only live till I'm 45. No biggie. :)
So last week I'll just go through it right here real quick! Last Thrusday, finished up the rest of my P-Day just mighty fine now!
Friday: Went decent, nothing really to report about, had some sweet hits as per usual in volleyball outside in the sand. Class was good. I really do learn everyday. :)

Saturday: I just remember NO GYM?!?! ARE! YOU! KIDDING! ME!!!! Come on General Conference. Just kidding. I really love General Conference. This Session(s) was my all time favorite and each time it just seems to get better and better I love it!!! They were all so great. Loved every talk. Every quorum of the 12 talk I loved. And 1st Presidency was all great. If I have enough time I'll try and recap each talk...probably not but in letter form coming soon. Took a ton of notes.
Sunday: Also fantastic. Eat breakfast. Conference. Eat lunch. Conference. Then waited a little bit, then went and had Dinner. Felt so lazy but it was very rewarding. I set a goal not to fall asleep and guess what!?! I accomplished that goal. Impossible? I make the impossible, possible. That's all I have to say.
Then Fireside. MTC Presidency is Breinholt, and Clegg. and Pres. Smith. Pres. Breinholt and his wife just had us, about 10 of us come to a mic and tell our favorite hymn and why. Sang like 20 songs! Just 1st verse but I loved every second of it. Conference and that fireside really gave me a greater appreciation for music. I love it so much. So SO SO much. D&C 25:12. My favorite...look em UP!!!!! 193 and 292 and number one spot - 220!!!!!! Love it.
Monday was "excellent"! (ex-chay-lent!) LTRC was difficult. Had to memorize a ton of words to say about helping a person "move". It was good though and I love practicing my Romanian to those fluent members in the TRC. Then we taught our last lesson in English. NU BUN!!!!!!!! (noo boon) Although the lesson went great, that means next 4 weeks are all in Romanian!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! DOn't worry though. I got this. I got this. Too two easy. Too easy baby!
Tuesday was awesome. One of my favorites. Class was good. This week we are all reviewing all the grammar stuff we have learned and we are teaching it to the rest of the class. I got tomorrow and I am teaching the Dative Case. Uhhhhh....one of the hardest things that we've learned!!!!!! Devotional was the BOMB! Elder Emeritus Brother Dennis B. Neuenschwander. He gave an awesome talk about becoming a good missionary. 7 keys aspects we all need to do. Learned a lot and it was repeated and brought to importance again in my mind. And his wife gave a cool talk about holding onto the rod, and about her ancestor were (Pilgrim) tossed over board and held on to the rope literally for his life!!! And now he has so many ancestors! presidents, church and U.S. leaders, and influential people. and Herself! I love devotionals and especially afterward when we all are able to bear our testimonies to each other. I love it.
Wednesday was awesome. we had interviews with our teachers.
Thursday. I love the temple. 2nd time with ASL. Looks like every time will be that way from now on because of Elder Mersey. But he will leave here after us! Marissa you may see him!!!! One of the Black guys. And they will probably always eat meals 730, 12 and 5 between lines 1&2 and 3&4. :) remember that. And finally! vaccinations are taken care of...son of a......and today I need to write some letters to you all as well as a couple other peeps!
So dang hot here each week in the laundry room. WHOA MAMAA!!!!!!!!! And from now on, everyday I am trying to do SYL in Romanian. Speak Your Language and nothing else.
Also, I got a hair cut today. They didn't do a bad job. I'll take pictures eventually and send you some. Don't worry about me. :) I love you all and hope you all have a wonderful week and I will write next week around this same time. I love all of you. Te pup. (tay poop) Kisses/See ya! Te iubesc.
Thanks again to everyone for all the DearElders adn Letters adn Packages! Whoa! That thing was packed! Thanks Mom, Dad, Marissa, Grant, and Caleb. Love you.
And Shelby, Garrett, Josh and Aubrey, and Kristi, Elsie, Brodie, and MILLIE!!!!! I love you all so much. Got the pictures Amma, Thanks.
Love,
Elder T Schroedter

No comments:

Post a Comment