Friday, October 29, 2010

51 days!!!!!!

Hello Everyone! Hope you all are doing so great this fine Thursday!
The temple was great today and sending those quick e-mails this morning. I love all of you so much. Never forget that ever please. No matter what. Please forward this to Spence. Sorry I can't send it directly to you Spence, 100 % obedience.
SO last Friday was excellent. Got a nice package from T. Love playing trashketball with three teachers. Good practice with all the grammar and everything else. Sentences and phrases and what not and then we shot a basketball to try and get an extra point and you can knock in the Romanian flag we have for another extra point. IT is a lot of fun. And also. Last Friday I was the NATIVE!!!! I was winning until yesterday, Elder Green really did well and gave himself 5 out of 5 points although I thought he should have only gotten 4. I'll get over it. Tonight I am taking back the lead!!!! No doubt!
Saturday was just dandy. Got a letter tot he district telling us would host the next Wednesday. Nothing really exciting ever on Saturdays. Always so long for some reason. I wish the real Saturdays and weekends lasted forever. But it's ok. 4 square. the line was crazy! way too long because it's like double the amount of people in that gym time. It's ok though.
Sunday was great. Priesthood I love and Sacrament talks were great as well. Elder James gave a good one on enduring to the end. I passed the Sacrament with Elder Mikolyski. WHOA! Can't remember the last time I did that. SO long ago it seems at BYU ward in the JKB!!!!!! Pres Born gave a really sweet talk about Nehemiah. Rebuilding the walls of Jerusalem and fighting off enemies at the same time in 52 days! So stinkin quick! Well done Nehemiah. Fireside was really great. Brother Allen. Really funny guy and gave a lot of great insights for me. Notes on it. I'll tell you in two what is was about. Give you something to look forward to. Just ask and i'll tell you ;)
no movie for me and elder mik but we just studied.
Monday was great. Service. Did trash. SO COLD outside. Elder Evans from Duchesne,, UT left for Louisville, KY today along with the rest of his district. I'll have to leave a note for Wilders and Snows and everybody there. TRC and LTRC on giving directions went well. Lesson for number 2 went really well. It's always so fast! the "investigator"'s brother died, they are drinking, and recently got a divorce. Tough but I got the job done. Baptism in two weeks. ;D too easy.
Tuesday: DEVOTIONAL!!!!!!! ELDER RICHARD G. SCOTT!!!!!! what the heck. so lucky 2 apostles in a row. Felt bad for Carter! and then come to find out Elder Dan Morain from BYU ward who came in on Wednesday and also Elder Redfearn. So cool how he is right next door to me living right there!!!!! Keniwick I think Washington is where he is going. Elder Scott gave a sweet talk about feeling the spirit and being led by the spirit. Really liked it and got a lot of great notes from it. the best!! Love Tuesdays and the discussion rather than testimony meeting was great as well. 4 square i did so well today. I hate bragging but i was king forever!
Wednesday was good. Elder P, M, and R! so cool, and i helped hosted! Hosted Elder Kaomaitotoyaa from Fiji. Such a cool guy and really sarcastic. Elder Tarti from Casbadd or something in Pacific. Pretty good English. Missed gym but it was worth it I'd say.
Thursday: Temple was so great today. One more time for 2 years. I can make it and I will have it all memorized next Thursday! So dang close today! also also also finished the BOOK OF MORMON TODAY. close with the new testament. and d and c done last week or two weeks ago.
Hope you all have a great week. Sorry this email was really rushed. Hope you all are doing well. I miss you so much and I love it here and will miss it as i leave for Romania but i am oh oh so ready. I love you.
Love,
Elder Taylor L Schroedter

No comments:

Post a Comment