Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Saying Goodbye, and Saying Hello. I am all to used to it!!

This past week, the dearly beloved Elder Martin left me for the land of Sibiu. Timisoara will be different without him and Elder Ward too and Sora Zimmerman too. But I am excited to be working with my new companion Elder Ealy, who has been in the country about three months. Elder Green, M. from my MTC group is also here with me who is with Elder Cox, M. And Sora Hosking is here with Sora Bulloch. It's a new transfer and new district. And we have some good ideas and goals for the upcoming transfer. Things are happening and hopefully they all happen. Martin left for Bucuresti Tuesday night. We said goodbye to English students and some investigators and members. Then I spent the day with Elder Cox all of Wednesday, we had a good exchange and met some cool people. Then met Elder Ealy thursday morning. Took us a while to get a taxi, helped the others and sisters first. Then we finally got one right out outside of the gara. Went home, dropped off our stuff and went to a member's house to help him out with a couple things. It was really great to see a member from Arad on Friday, he is here for a week working on a house, one of my favorite members for sure and we went and visited him where he's working and it went well. I love the members here so much in Arad, Brasov, Timisoara and Bucuresti.
Next week English will be starting up again. Hopefully we'll have a lot of students!
This week we also have some activities planned and hope to have a good turnout from members and non-members.
The Church is true. The Gospel is restored in its fulness. Read and pray.
I love you all.

Love,

Elder Schroedter

No comments:

Post a Comment