Friday, June 22, 2012

Time Presses On!

 We went biking last pday around Timisoara. The sisters from Arad came down to hang out with our sisters, we the 4 of us went together.

 Then also we had a zone conference this past week up in Arad. Sad because we had to go right from the gara straight to the church to the hotel then to the church, then back to the gara to come home. But I was able to meet up with a friend, a neighbor that we talked to a lot.

I can't believe it's been nearly a month since I have been here in Timisoara. Things are going well. I love the city a lot. Great missionaries here. And some great members. We are just trying our best. Not a whole lot more that we can do. I love this work and wish things were better, but it is how it is. We have to make the best use of our time. I know people are out there looking for the true gospel and I know we will find them. All in due time...all in God's plan and time. Endure and all things shall work together for your good. We have a lot of investigators and I have met up with a couple of mine since being back, but no one is really progressing as we would like them to, but we are still meeting with people and making phone calls and contacting on the streets and in the parks. I know the church it true. Yesterday was a great church meeting with the Wahlquist family there and also the Hill's. I bore a simple first testimony of the meeting and helped translate for President and Sora Hill. Sundays are always such a busy day. The Zone Conference in Arad was great. I feel like I know exactly how to do missionary work, but the thing that it's hard to have control over is finding the investigators, or maybe just my faith is too weak. Just keep going on. Missionary work is tough and I would rather it be tough, than easy. If it was easy, than...well I really don't know what to say. It'd just be too easy. It's hard for a reason. Makes us grow spiritually and closer to God. It has always been tough and difficult, but this work will go on and this church will grow.

I love you all. Take care. Make the best of everyday and don't let a day go by where you don't learn something from someone else and teach someone a lesson or two. Be happy.

Love,

Elder Schroedter

No comments:

Post a Comment