Monday, April 25, 2011

Why Seek Ye the Living Among the Dead?

He is Risen. I love Easter so much and wish we all celebrated and were as serious about it around the world like the Romanians celebrate it. I love the Easter holidays and people's openness more to their Savior Jesus Christ. I love it so much. Centru here in Timosoara was all decked out and really beautiful with all the flowers starting to come in. I like it a lot and love the Spring time. It was a great week.

Lipova was awesome on Monday to see the Zone. Cities of Arad - past companions Elder Bateman and Betteridge and the Sisters Soras Mudge and Ausen. I know Mudge from Brasov. And from Deva - Elders Lee, Fonnesbeck, Newton, and Laherty. I love all these missionaries and get along with all of them. It was so fun to explore the ruins of the "cetate" and just take pictures and enjoy the scenery. I loved it. And then we played frisbee, oh man, I am so out of shape but I still have the throwing skills and as good as ever, don't you worry, Grant. :) We met a shepherd that sold staffs for 10 bucks! 30 lei! Met his sheep! And a Hungarian Orthodox Priest too. It was really fun. Got some sun and enjoyed it a lot.

For transfers this week, it is crazy. I can't believe I am already in my 5th transfer. I am still senior and going DISTRICT LEADER. My new companion will be Elder Eaton who is a boboc. It will be his second transfer! We will be learning a lot of Romanian again. I learned so so much with Elder Durand my 3rd. Elder Bruner my 4th and it will be the same case for my 5th. YIKES! I hope to keep the same investigators but also for the new companions Elders Cooper and Hyatt. They are getting white-washed?! So I'll be helping them again getting used to it and telling them about their investigators that I will leave them.

Ah! Sorry this is so short. I really have no time and want to be obedient. I hope to write more to you next week. I simply have my work cut out for me. Teach Elder Eaton and perfect being a missionary. Being the best I can and bringing others closer to Christ, hoping for the baptism best case scenerio. BUILDING THE KINGDOM OF GOD. I love this work and love all of you. Thank you all for your support and prayers and letters. Getting letters from the New Elders coming in this Wednesday night. Thank you Mom and Dad so much. Marissa I love you so much. Don't give up because you are loved. You have a mission for the rest of your life and eternity - building the kingdom of God. Never let anything separate you from the Holy Ghost and love of God. I know he loves you so much. I love you so much. Everything happens for a reason. I pray for you everyday. I miss you and I love you. Study each day. It's the small and simple things that matter at the end of each day. Small and simple.


Follow the teaching of Christ.
Look unto me in every bthought; cdoubt not, fear not.

"The future is as bright as your faith." --Pres. Monson

I love you all. Mom, Dad, Shelbs, Josh, Aubs, Garr, Kristi, Brodie, Elsie, Millie, Marissa, Chase, Grant, Caleb, and T. Thank you so much for your e-mails. I love you.

Love,

Elder Schroedter


No comments:

Post a Comment