Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Mother's Day, MOM! I love you so much. ZIUA MAMEI. - The Day of the Moms.

It was a good week here in Timisoara. I love it so much and the weeks go by so fast. It was kinda chilly. About 55 to 60 degrees. I would say today has been the coldest for a while. It is so beautiful here and I love walking the streets and being outside and talking to people and getting to know their story. Everyone has a story and sometimes they just need someone to share it with. I have made some great friends here in Timisoara. Especially my companions.

Yesterday, I got to talk to my family! And I would just like to send out a shout out to a couple people...that I didn't talk to. Grant and Shelby! I miss you so much and love you so much. Hope to be able to talk to you at Christmas and also Josh and Aubrey. Everyone else in the world, hope you can wait a year and a couple months. I love my family so much. I really want to teach a family and bring them this Gospel. I have had a couple lessons with families but they just didn't go anywhere. Someone is out there waiting for me and I will find them. Don't worry.

Also, a shout out to Ana. Thank you for trying to help us with Skype. Don't feel TOO bad that it didn't work, it wasn't your fault. Not like we were disappointed and could only just talk to them on the phone. Seriously though, it's not a big deal. I don't want to make you feel bad. ;)

Some really awesome people here in Timisoara and I love having lessons with them. With baptismal dates: Caruntu and Ana. Solid and I really like them a lot. Then working with Ciprian, Marian, Alex, Vasile, Ina, Olga, Valeria, Paul, Andra, Claudia, Marian, Alexandra, Cledus, Mircea. I wish I could tell you all about each of them but another time will do. I love every single one of them. It is by the small and simple things that the big things happen. For example, as we read and pray we will know for ourselves the truth.

I really enjoyed finishing up in Luke this morning. And still continuing in D&C. Sometimes I shouldn't be but as people walk past you, rejecting, it's hard to keep putting yourself out there, talking to people and just getting rejected and rejected time and time again. But then this morning and last week Elder Eaton read a really good verse I need to remember.

2But with some I am not well pleased, for they will not open their amouths, but they hide the btalent which I have given unto them, because of the cfearof man. Wo unto such, for mine danger is ekindled against them.

3And it shall come to pass, if they are not more faithful unto me, it shall be ataken away, even that which they have.


I have so many talents to share. I have been so blessed with the easiness of the Romanian language and I can't hide that. If you don't use it, you don't always lose....you just might have it taken it away from you. I don't want my talents taken away from me. Not only for me to speak to everyone and talk to them. Don't hide your talents. Everyone brings something to the table. Sometimes in life, we don't think we do at all but I know we do. And as we share our talents, talk, play, sing, etc we will be blessed. Others need your example and talents.


Hope you have a great week. I love all of you. Sorry if I couldn't give out enough shout outs... ;)


Trying to do this:

59And he said unto another, aFollow me. But he said, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.

60Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.

61And another also said, Lord, I will afollow thee; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house.

62And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the aplough, and blooking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.


I love you Marissa.

And one and all,


Love,


Elder Schroedter


No comments:

Post a Comment