Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Count your blessings!! For they are many!!

I never really gave much thought to the word 'many' in the song 'Count Your Many Blessings'. We had a great chat with the Senior Couple and other missionaries in the District about our favorite hymns that describe our mission experience. Lots of great insights. And the one I shared was 'Count Your Many Blessings'. I love that song so much and love singing it in Romanian. We all have so many blessings and we often forget how much we have truly been blessed by the Lord and God with all of our many blessings. Just a reminder to all of you, you are all blessed. I am so blessed. I love my mission so much. I learn something everyday and I have so many blessings. remember the blessings.
I love you family and friends. Take care. 

Numara binecuvantarile.

'

No comments:

Post a Comment