Monday, March 12, 2012

Happiness

Happiness is a choice. Yesterday and this past week has been a great opportunity to reflect about my own personal happiness and just being happy in general. Never let someone else tell you how to feel or think. You always have the choice to be happy. We all have trials and problems and think sometimes God and the world is against us, but we have to remember it happens to everyone. The good sun and the bad rain fall on all of us. We have to be grateful and simply learn through living, and choosing to be happy. I just love the word happy and saying it, it is a happy word and the sounding of the word and what not fits the definition if that makes any sense at all. Be happy. Enjoy life. You are simply more happy when you choose to be happy. And it just makes sense to be happy rather than down on yourself and sad. Optimism is great. I consider myself a realistic optimist. I try everyday to be happy and it's sometimes hard. But I consider myself very happy. Be happy. 
I love the country of Romania. Things are going great for me and my companion. Working well together, teaching him the language, meeting with lots of people, members and nonmembers. And simply being happy while doing. 
Love you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment